MHP Industrial Quality Finishing Pads are the alternative to steel wool but will never rust.
Red and grey pads are impregnated with aluminium oxide and the grey also includes a carbide abrasive for fast cut.
The durable, three-dimensional nylon web resists tearing, shredding and loading, giving a longer life.
These are British Made, Industrial Quality Finishing Pads and should not to be confused with the Janitorial quality found in cheaper brands of pads.
- Clean, blend, deburr, denibb, and defuzz wood without changing surface dimensions.
- High Conformability, can be used wet or dry,
- Improved Flexibility
- 150mm X 230mm Full Size sheets
- No clogging, Consistent scratch pattern, Improved tear resistance, Increased lifetime
- Ideal for blending, graining and cleaning of flat and contoured surfaces
- Finished surfaces are more consistent than other abrasives and contaminant-free for improved adhesion of sealers and coatings
- Conveniently sized for use by hand or with hand pad block or in an in-line sander